Wednesday, 8 October 2014

10 Foods to Ease Anxiety and Stress


Unwind with these Healthy Foods

Feeling
a little stressed lately? What I’d like to share with you today is that
I’ve learned over the years that the food you eat affects more than
just your weight and fitness…
What you eat also has a big impact
on your anxiety and stress levels. I’ve been surprised by just how much
of an impact it can have, but once you do a little research and clear up
your grocery list, you can totally relax with just a few simple food
choices.
This list is based on a
little food science as well as my own personal experiences plus the
feedback from my clients, so you’re getting real practical information
you can hopefully use to your benefit.
Ok, now let’s get down to business and get serious about food and stress

No comments:

Post a Comment